Re: Europa-List: Re: Powerflarm

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Powerflarm
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:12:56

On 06/26/2013 11:06 PM, pestar wrote:

> All models of the Wi-Fi only version iPad will Bluetooth to a standalone
> Bluetooth
GPS.

This is in contradiction to the information that can be found in various
forums. I can't find an option to enable GPS via bluetooth either. The
only possibility seems to be to jailbreak the iPad, but my new iPad has
the newest iOS on it and the jailbreak can not be applied to it.

If you know an other way I would be interested. I have an Android phone
happily broadcasting GPS but the iPad won't even see it.

Best regards,
Frans