Re: Europa-List: Re: Airplast Propeller

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Airplast Propeller
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:17:30
Best approach is probably to stumble along in French and they might take pi
ty, tell them I said they were good people.=0Awhich they are, a bit apologe
tic about their English but also bruised by past contact with PFA.=0AGraham
=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Alan Carter <alancartere
sq@onetel.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 21 June 201
3, 11:43=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Airplast Propeller=0A =0A=0A--> Europa
-List message posted by: "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0AHi A
ll.=0AI have a PV 50 constant speed prop.=0AAs far as" looks go", it is one
 of the best looking blades I have seen on Europa's.=0ASo far I have had no
 trouble with the prop, however the blades have a lot of free play in them
when you wiggle them about, ? I am told this is normal on the PV 50, the on
ly servicing I know of is to grease the Lead Screw once a year at permit re
newal.=0AAs far a contacting them, its hopeless unless you speak French, th
ey seem to have a hung up on this, so if English is your language you have
a big problem.=0ANow 12000 miles away in New Zealand you have AirMaster, sp
eak English and will answer the phone, or reply to your e-mail the next day
.=0AGood prop, but its not as nice looking as the PV 50.=0A=0ARegards =0AAl
an=0A=0APs Please let me know if you get to speak to Arblast on the number
give bt Graham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forum