Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar pin (was You'll cry..)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar pin (was You'll cry..)
From: Pete <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:59:48

Oops.....collision, apologies for my duplicate post...

Cheers,
Pete

On Jun 7, 2013, at 11:35 AM, "gtagr" <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Gentlemen, if I may offer a late suggestion, a wire saw might bring something
> - here's a link:
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Commando-Stainless-Steel-Cutter-Strong/dp/B000O6EL50
>
> These things have the advantage of not requiring a 'reciprocating gap' beyond
the item being cut, and possibly quite a small entry and exit slot in the belly
- though you'd need to thread it over the item to be cut somehow of course.
I'm sure the handle rings could be detached somehow to make this 'threading'
operation easier . . .