Re: Europa-List: How do I order Mod 77 for a Europa XS Trigear?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: How do I order Mod 77 for a Europa XS Trigear?
From: Jeffrey Williams <jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 20:44:58

OK. Will do.

Jeff W.

On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:11 AM, Bud Yerly wrote:

> Jeff,
> I don't carry that mod in my stock.
> The Europa factory is moving, so it is best to email Karen at the
factory direct.  It will be as fast as you can get it.  I will be gone
for the rest of the week and just slow you down.

<jeffwill55@sbcglobal.net>

> Hello Bud!
>
> I have been looking at installing the pushrod rudder drive, Mod 77,
and I would like to know if I order that from you, or directly from
Europa? I have a Trigear Europa XS. I looks like the price is something
around $327 US, plus whatever taxes, shipping, and handling would be.

the Web title=http://forums.matronics.com/
href="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com
title=http://www.matronics.com/contribution
href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution";>http://www.matronics.com/c=