Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Right mag drop and rought running on 914
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:22:54

Alan,

Yes, it's all over the news here.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/23/brave-woman-tried-to-reason-with-london-attackers/
Really ugly thing to happen.

So, your cost in  is about the same as our cost in $?  That sucks.

Do you think it would be worthwhile for someone to purchase it over here and
then
send it on?  I'm sure you'd have to pay import duties, etc.

Or, if you know someone coming over who could hand-carry it back?

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com