Europa-List: Europa Flyer Taildragger

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Flyer Taildragger
From: Michael Davies <mike.davies210@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:41:20
On a lovely day for flight testing at Sandtoft G-MLXP as completed it
maiden flight with Brian Fogg at the helm. In a ll Brian did two flights
with a shake down between. Only slight problem with Radio but soon sorted.
Nevelle those crawls really do work no sign of any heating problems.
Looking forward to getting the full test program completed. The gear works
very well and Brian greased the first landing. Thanks To Bob Hallam and Roy
Clarke for doing all the inspection work for me. I'm So So pleased to see
XP flying. Miles
Did a great job rigging, no trims needed at this stage Brian said she
trimmed up fine ailerons level and very little rudder required.

Mike