Europa-List: Uni 92154 cloth

Subject: Europa-List: Uni 92154 cloth
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 04:17:37

I have found a supplier of uni 92145 cloth at a very reasonable price however
they
only supply rolls of 100 meters. Now I need 75 meters so I was just wanting
to find out if anyone/how many people would be interested in the other 25. It
will be 5 per meter plus delivery or you could collect it from me, I am based
in Kent. The price from europa is 6.96+ vat and deliver so this is a big saving.
It takes the company I'm using 10 days to get the roll in then to deliver
to me so once interest is established  i would say delivery time should be about
3 weeks from order. Please let me know of your interest at
spcialeffects@aol.com.
Thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: