Europa-List: Technical support

Subject: Europa-List: Technical support
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:37:17

Dear all,
Many of you will have contacted Ian Rickard in the past for technical
support and guidance, especially on the subject of modifications.
Unfortunately, Ian has been taken ill and is unlikely to be able to answer
calls or emails for a while so can I ask you to redirect your enquiries as
follows:
Bud Yerly (  budyerly@msn.com ) is the Company Tech support
Any other queries can be channelled through the Chairman emails form on the
www.theeuropaclub.org website (this will ensure that they get the priority
that they deserve). I will do my best to get you an answer or direct you to
the appropriate body.

I will let the forum have an update as soon as is practicable.

Best wishes,
Steve Pitt
Chairman