RE: {Spam?} Re: Europa-List: Re: Northolt connections

Subject: RE: {Spam?} Re: Europa-List: Re: Northolt connections
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 23:01:38
It's historical Denham and Fairoaks were establish GA airfields when Class A
was introduced, hence special rules apply.  I am not sure they apply to
Northolt which was and is military.  Class A in the UK seems very odd.  In
theory VFR is not permitted but then sometimes it is!

Just checked the AFE Guide to see and it says single engine aircraft not
permitted at Northolt.