Re: Europa-List: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?
From: Jeremy Fisher <jffisher@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:57:32

I used Smooth Prime and Superfil on the Lancair that I built.  I had no problems
with either of them, and they were a lot easier to use than the alternatives.
I intend to use them again on my Europa.

Jerry Fisher
On Jan 14, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Fred Klein wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2013, at 1:10 AM, Duncan & Ami wrote:
>
>> Poly Fiber's Smooth Prime (in passing and for the continued avoidance of
>> doubt) is a disaster and should be avoided.
>
> Duncan,
>
> I'd be interested to know a bit about what's led to your conclusions about
> Smooth
Prime...

> I've used almost 2 gal. of it on my XS (with most of it being sanded off of
> course),
and can report that my experiences w/ its roller application and sanding
have been quite satisfactory...but perhaps I've troubles lurking down the
road...?...