Europa-List: Re: mono wheel rear faring

Subject: Europa-List: Re: mono wheel rear faring
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:50:25

Graeme,

Back about 10 years ago, Kim Prout sold a fairing for the mono.  It was
available
in carbon or fiberglas.  Bob Jacobson and Cliff Shaw had similar fairings fit
to their monos.  You can probably find photos in the archives - look back to
2002, 2003.  We can send you a couple of photos if you can't find any others.

Kim occasionally checks this forum.  Or there may be a couple that were
purchased
and never installed.

We just looked at the new club website but couldn't find a link to builder mods.

We've had ours fitted since the first flight so can't comment on performance
change
due to the fairing, but it looks nice and doesn't weigh much.

Jim & Heather
N241BW
Mono - 914 Airmaster
425 hours