Re: Europa-List: Always a slight coolant leak after flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Always a slight coolant leak after flight
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 17:11:29
This is with precision same syndrom as I have in my OH-XRT. It has been
totally dry and w/o leaks since 2007 until last winter after 5 years I
changed all the rubber hoses and pipes and decided to install also those
blue silicon hoses. During the last season I have seen after every flight a
teaspoon or couple of coolant dropping out (port side). That makes me
nervous. All the joints have been tightened several times.

Attached a picture which tells what is happening when the hose (blue
silicon) is a bit too near a muffler /silencer. But that=B4s a different
story.

-
Cheers, Raimo

OH-XRT 340,00 hours & 557 landings and re-rigged for 2012-2013 winter

===========
===========
===========
===========

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100