Europa-List: Europa RC models posted on e-bay

Subject: Europa-List: Europa RC models posted on e-bay
From: Cleve Lee <clevelee@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:54:55

Hi All,

Thought I'd give the list a 'head's-up' that I've listed the few last models I
have of the Europa,from when I was running Experimental Aircraft Models years
ago.  These have been in storage the whole time.  If you're interested a search
on e-bay for RC Europa will probably find it. (Or drop me a note).

I've finally retired, am cleaning up various areas and now intend to get back to
work on MY Europa, and need the space from the 15 remaining kits of RV-6's,
Velocities, Zenair Zodiacs.

Cleve Lee
A198 XS Mono - to be converted to conventional
Previously J330, now considering the Viking
Airframe complete - facing months of sanding....