Europa-List: Re: tri gear socket installation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: tri gear socket installation
From: jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 06:41:40

Donald,

Obviously, writing a post after Nev I have little to add on how to do things
right.
I did  however have the same problem and in my case at least it turned out
to be faulty measurements. There are quite a few variables and any one of them
can knock the measurements off. My garage for instance has a drain in the middle
and the floors slope very slightly towards that. I ended up having to grind
the whole lot out again. The second time round the plates did fit against
the skin. It really is worth checking everything 10 times to avoid that.

See:

http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=44767

Regards,

--------