Europa-List: Re: heavy left wing

Subject: Europa-List: Re: heavy left wing
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 08:23:23

Thanks Bill

While flying I have check the ball and played around with the rudder to see if
I could pick the wing up using rudder.  It helped a a little, but the wing does
not want to fly level.

I have completed my stalls with light weight and with heavy weight.  The right
wing always stalls first.  Power on stall I could not get the plane to stall.
It would turn to the left, almost like a VMC demo on a twin, where I could not
control the turn.  It was not at an altitude where I felled comfortable doing
a complete power on stall with the wing acting this way.

I'm thinking that I made a mistake on the angle of incidence.  Although I took
pictures showing the 2.5 degree on both wings it acts as if there is not enough
on this wing.

Now, how do I correct it?

Read this topic online here: