RE: Europa-List: Sun Shades

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Sun Shades
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 19:39:17

Jim=2C
I just wanted to thank you for giving details about the sunshades. I have t
rouble reading the awful LCD displays in bright sunlight=2C especially the
Garmin GPS. And for giving details about the product source.We often get re
ports about wonderful mods but no information whatsoever about how we might
 incorporate them ourselves.
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Sun Shades
> From: butcher43@att.net
> Date: Mon=2C 5 Nov 2012 05:53:58 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> In the summer the big canopy of the Europa really works as a greenhouse.
 Until now we have used sunshades purchased at Target and intended to reduc
e the heat in a car but they are not a convenient size or shape and the suc
tion cups don't work well.  At Rough River Troy & Donna Maynor had Aero Shi
eld sun shades fitted to their Europa.  We purchased a pair prior to our re
cent trip to Arizona.   Boy are they great!  They provide good shade=2C the
 suction cups work well and are easy to release and the size is big enough
to reduce the heat but small enough that we could position the shade where
it was most effective=2C even on the front windscreen to block the sun in o
ur eyes.

> We purchased 9" x 16" Aero Shields=2C Aircraft Spruce Part Number 13-0966
4.  The ones Troy and Donna have are the same width but longer.