Re: Europa-List: silver paint

Subject: Re: Europa-List: silver paint
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:15:21
Hi william

What Svein has said is Europa's position on paint, But Peter Kember has
painted

his tri gear silver and it seems to have no problem.

But a few years back an American europa painted blue on the bottom in
Arizona,
suffered a sagging engine after being heat soaked for a day,

 In August this year Bob Harrison and myself had ground temperatures of 40C
in the Czech republic so Europe can still get very warm,

regards
Ivor