Re: Europa-List: "Flying a Europa over water"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: "Flying a Europa over water"
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:05:19

Svein, Thanks for the kind words. A large study in the
States had shown a mortality of landing in trees of around
10% - that is much the same as their raw mortality for
ditching, but there were understanably a lot more broken
bones and wearing a lifejacket did not help much in the
trees!
regards, David Joyce