RE: [Spam] Europa-List: New to List

Subject: RE: [Spam] Europa-List: New to List
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20:18:10

Frans=2C
Thank you for that. I am going to order one. It is actually a lot cheaper t
han the direct replacement.I had to make a forced landing on a rolling farm
 field. Amongst other things it destroyed the central rear part of the cowl
ing=2C bent the two radiators and the aluminium duct. So this is a good tim
e to make similar changes to what you had done.
Karl