Re: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Silicone Hoses for the Rotax 912 / 914
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:55:28

On 09/17/2012 05:16 PM, RCC Sky Mail wrote:

> Thanks for sharing all that learning. I am also contemplating the
> silicon hoses and I have the add on carb heaters which require
> coolant water round their jackets.

Just do a search for "silicon hoses" on google (or better yet,
www.startpage.com wich has the same results but doesn't abuse your
search words for marketing purposes) and you will see that you can get
silicone hoses in all sizes, dimensions and configurations you want.
Basically, for a Rotax you need one meter (3 feet) of straight 16mm
hose, and one 90 degree elbow. For the carb heat I guess you need to
have T-pieces, which again you can order in any configuration and colour.

Frans