SV: Europa-List: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUROPA

Subject: SV: Europa-List: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUROPA
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:30:43

20 years - and looking so young!!  Europa is up there among the sleekest,
best-looking aircraft, with flying qualities unmatched.  It is hard to
imagine that the first Europa was already 10 years old when I was fitting
the cockpit module into the lower fuselage half (Oh, all those good
memories from the building process ..........)

I join all in congratulating - and thanking ever so much - Ivan, Andy,
Neville and the other GOOD members of the team - past and present - that
made Europa to what it is today.  I built my plane, but you created it.

Regards,
Svein
LN-SKJ