Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk

Subject: Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from uk
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:33:56
Hi Lance=0AI do remember meeting Jim, but forgot his name.=0AAre you flying
 yet? I was impressed with your Europa when I saw it, how many years ago?
=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Lance Sandford
<sandford@melbpc.org.au>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 7
 September 2012, 13:23=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: visiting australia from
uk=0A =0A=0AGraham=0A=0AKevin still lives in Perth and as far as I know is
still flying.=0A=0AThe Australian distributor was Jim McAvoy from before-
 I became=0A      involved in Europas in 2000, until the current owner boug
ht the=0A      Company. He still owns and is flying his Europa.=0A=0AI will
 see if I can come up with current addresses and Phone=0A      Numbers for
Rowland.=0A=0ARegards=0A=0ALance Sandford=0A=0A=0AOn 07/09/12 07:23, GRAHAM
 SINGLETON wrote:=0A=0AKevin Pounall lived in Perth when I flew with him in
 his Monowheel.=0A>Still around ?=0A>Graham=0A>=0A>=0A>=0A>________________