Europa-List: LAA Rally

Subject: Europa-List: LAA Rally
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 10:37:02

Well another LAA Rally has come and gone and this one was certainly a great
success with more vendors, more people and more fly-ins (especially on the
Friday and Saturday when the weather was good).
Numbers are not yet known but we had reported 38 Europas on the Friday (out
of 400 aircraft on the day).

Thank you to all those people that helped man the two stands over the 3 days
especially Ian, Irene and Nigel on the main stand and Alan Twigg on the LAA
stand. It makes a difference and is noticed by other makes, especially the
Vans people.

If anyone has photos of the show especially from a Europa angle can they
please submit them to me for adding to an album.

Thanks again and see you at the next event.

Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club