Re: Europa-List: Re: Cracks on the cockpit module near to the seat belts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Cracks on the cockpit module near to the seat belts
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:28:59

On Aug 24, 2012, at 12:43 PM, graeme bird wrote:

> one thing I don't understand about the pictures, it looks like you
> have taped over slots in the tunnel which have become stress points,
> what are these?

Jacques,

Your pixs are a bit confusing to me as well, though I interpreted the
"taped over slots" to be the small access holes for viewing the rudder
cable pulleys. If your pixs show what I think they show, you should be
able to add some BID on the opposite side by reaching up thru the
wheel well and / or reaching in thru the fuel valve access panel.
Having made these comments, I nonetheless refrain from making any
recommendations as this situation is way outside of my knowledge base
and experience.

I hope others w/ the requisite knowledge, experience, and skills will
offer some suggestions for you.

Fred