Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912S Carb Drip Trays

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 912S Carb Drip Trays
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:58:21
Hello,
Is there any one out there wanting to part with a set of 2 Rotax912S Carb D
rip Trays? I am planning using them in a Classic installation but need to m
od them to reach longer as the hot water carb heat jackets have moved the c
arbs 1/2 inch further away from the original position, by doing some cuttin
g and welding to reach further and do a proper job keeping the close exhaus
t pipe from cooking the fuel in the carb bowl..
has anyone done this before?
Please contact me off line at: christoph.both@acadiau.ca
Thanks so much!
Christoph Both
Classic #223, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada