Re: Europa-List: LAA Rally

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LAA Rally
From: Alasdair Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:41:54

Dear Steve,

I intend to be at Sywell on Friday and Saturday.  Slot bookings are 9.30 and
9. 00 so You can fit me in for 2- 2 hour slots on both days.

I see Swift has unveiled the new thing so I expect we will be overshadowed.

I am at present grounded with a radiator (coolant) leak and have spent last
week trying to find out from Karen the delivery of a replacement, without
success.  Do you know anyone with a Firewall Forward kit from which I could
borrow the radiator, to be replaced by a new one when delivered?

Yours,

Alasdair