Re: Europa-List: AN-2

Subject: Re: Europa-List: AN-2
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 02:30:39
Jeff

welcome immediately: we have on Sunday (Monday) at
least 8 free seats for individuals who would like
to experience an old fashion adventure through an
old Europe to Finland. I am going to fly low and
slow, w/o any electronics like GPS or
iPad...schedule your flight to Budapest - I have a
shuttle bus waiting there.

Look an attachment; that man visited our home
couple of the years ago. Landing right ahead to
the farmers field 300 metres /1000 feets behind
our home. He is (was) Michael Jackson=C2=B4s helicopter
pilot. Strange world.

That plane is actually more a helicopter than an
aeroplane. Stall speed around 16-20 knots.

And engine fire up process is unforgetable.

Cheers, Raimo

-----Alkuper=C3=A4inen viesti-----