Re: Europa-List: batch of classic fuel filler pipes being made

Subject: Re: Europa-List: batch of classic fuel filler pipes being made
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:33:56

Is there someone with a Classic I can trial fit the fuel filler pipe to?
Just pop off your rubber hose,offer the pipe up and replace the rubber.
I will be at Tatenhill next monday if the weather is good,[ back up days tu
es / wed], doing a couple of Permit Renewal Inspections, if anyone wants to
 pop along for a chat / pie.
The original pipe bender chap has got a bit greedy,but found another place
just down the road who think they can help,and the chap looking at the job
turns out to be the  C.O. of the ATC Squadron I have been teaching the Cade
ts to fly control line planes at, small world ?
So, see a huge fleet of Europa's at Tatenhill?
Cheers,
Nev.