Re: Europa-List: N120ej trails and tribulations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: N120ej trails and tribulations
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 02:13:46

Bob-

Thanks.=C2- I'll take a look tomorrow.

Jim=C2-

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Borger" <rlborger@mac.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 6:31:50 PM

Jim,

EuropaOwners.org for photo sharing. =C2-Start a new album just for y'alls
 Jab info.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster=C2-C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming=C2-Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX =C2-76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com