Re: Europa-List: Installing baggage area increase mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Installing baggage area increase mod
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:46:23
Did this during the build and no regrets. Also relevant to a previous quest
ion about folding bikes... Having done the mod I managed to 2 full size roa
d bikes in the back - wheels, pedals and saddles off, and stacked wheel, fr
ame, wheel, frame, wheel, wheel. Rear forks resting between the headrests,
and all well tied down! Just about ok for weight and balance and made for a
 very enjoyable weekend cycling in scotland.
So.. recommended mod.
Regards
Roddy Kesterton
G-IKRK