RE: Europa-List: First flight of G-CGZV Europa Tri-gear

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First flight of G-CGZV Europa Tri-gear
From: nigel henry <gbupa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:28:53

Hi Richard=2C congratulations  and Hinton is a great strip to fly out of  N
igel

From: ivanshaw@btinternet.com
Date: Fri=2C 22 Jun 2012 18:09:49 +0100

Well done Richard=2C now the adventure begins!! Kindest Regards Ivan From:
owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com [mailto:owner-europa-list-server@mat
ronics.com] On Behalf Of Richard Collings
Sent: 21 June 2012 11:21
Subject: Europa-List: First flight of G-CGZV Europa Tri-gear  Hi everyone I
 am pleased to announce the first flight of my Europa Tri-gear out of Hinto
n in the Hedges on Wednesday 20th June [My birthday] at 13.33 Hrs in the ca
pable hands of Andy Draper. All went well on the 30 min flight more info la
ter. My thanks to everyone involvedRichard  http://www.matronics.com/Naviga
tor?Europa-Listhttp://forums.matronics.comhttp://www.matronics.com/contribu
tion No virus found in this message.