Europa-List: AGM

Subject: Europa-List: AGM
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:22:42

Just to remind everyone that the Club AGM is next weekend (23rd June) at
Popham Airfield. We hope to see as many of you as possible for the meeting
and the BBQ afterwards.
Many members will be staying over night and the beer is on order.
We hope that the weather is kind to us but even so we have a marquee to
ensure we are covered for the meeting if necessary.

If you are unble to attend let me know if there are any matters that you
would like raised.

Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club

PS A really interesting Europa Flyer will be on its way to you shortly with
articles from several new writers. Thank you to you all