Re: Europa-List: GRT avionics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GRT avionics
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:11:15
Hey Will,

I have a couple of GRT Sport's + EIS.  I really like them, and for me I
didn't find the configuration all that difficult.  What I like is the
customer support and the upgrade paths they offer.  They are a very
customer focused company... they are not happy until there customer is
happy.

I have heard that the Dynon cost less and are easier to commission, but no
where as configurable.  I guess if you don't need to have a highly
configurable platform then it would be a better choice.

Paul