Re: Europa-List: Europa for repair on AFORS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa for repair on AFORS
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:08:49
When I read "just needs fibreglass repairs" what I was picturing was an
airframe with a few dings, damaged control surfaces, broken canopy and
prop. But the website photo shows the firewall and the tail cone completely
separated from the fuselage. It looks far more serious than "just needs
fibreglass repairs".

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Gerry Holland <gholland@content-stream.co.uk