Re: Europa-List: Re: Gumpy's Day Out (2) - West Wales coast line anyone?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Gumpy's Day Out (2) - West Wales coast line anyone?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:19:19

On 26 May 2012, at 22:57, graeme bird wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151297632830715.476483.754055714&type=1&l=a2422c455b
>
> link to pics - not great I know.

Graeme - pic 7 is Harwich in the lower half of the picture, with the River Stour
beyond it, then Shotley with the River Orwell beyond that and finally a bit
of the Felixstowe peninsula. Felixstowe town & docks are off to the right of the
picture edge. I learned to fly at Ipswich Airport so all these landmarks are
very familiar to me.

in friendship

Rowland