Europa-List: Fly In Mainz-Finthen 21.07.12

Subject: Europa-List: Fly In Mainz-Finthen 21.07.12
From: UVTREITH <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:24:40
Dear Europa Pilots, Owners, Friends and Interests

Herewith we would like to invite you to a EUROPA MEETING on the
Mainz-Finthen airfield EDFZ

The date for the Fly In is Saturday 2012-07-21

 <http://www.lfv-mainz.com/platzdaten/> http://www.lfv-mainz.com/platzdaten/
<http://www.lfv-mainz.com/platzrunde/> http://www.lfv-mainz.com/platzrunde/

Accommodations:

You can stay with your tent beside your plane or you can use one of the
hotels close to the airfield like

 <http://www.landhotelmultatuli.de> http://www.landhotelmultatuli.de or
<http://www.atrium-mainz.de/> http://www.atrium-mainz.de/

On Saturday evening we can have together a nice meal at the airfield
restaurant

 <http://www.tower-one.de/> http://www.tower-one.de/

There are already some Europa Pilots coming with their birds.

As far as I know: 2 planes from Austria, 2 planes from Switzerland, 3 planes
---From Benelux and some from Germany.

A complete list will be issued by Karl Heinz.

We can also arrange some nice sight seeing tours.

For more info and input to come contact Karl-Heinz Topp, who is located here
with his Europa XS Monowheel D-EUPA.

 D-EUPA@online.ms

Hope to see a lot of us.

Best Regards and a safe trip,