Europa-List: Oil painting: My memory of a perfect summer in Scotland (on

Subject: Europa-List: Oil painting: My memory of a perfect summer in Scotland (one
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 07:49:45
Hi Guys

Every blue moon I like to buy an oil painting, I gave one of the
recognised aviation artists (Tom Marchant)  a try, many years ago and
was very pleased with the results. Not sure if Tom Marchant is of this
world now. Equally, a few months ago, I came across a small card in my
local coffee shop advertising technical/pet portraits etc. I contacted
the lady.

The result exceeded my expectation.
http://www.visionfinearts.co.uk/page6.htm
Not expensive and no like, no buy.
My memory of a perfect summer in Scotland (one of hottest on record,
dead lucky); over flying the beach and then landing at Barra was
beautifully recreated.

Regards

Bob