Europa-List: Re: first flight of G-UMPY Sywell

Subject: Europa-List: Re: first flight of G-UMPY Sywell
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:58:13

Dave, I have about 600hrs, all tricycle, several different types, been with
Traffords
for about 10 years mostly as part of a syndicate on a Rallye.
Insurance is around 1500. I had also insured the project with them. No accident
history.
Didnt seem that bad to me considering my C42 is/was around 1200-1300.
Interestingly, I now have a one-up/ one down policy with them for around another
350 so both planes are insured presently (me only though).

Regards

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Just competed conversion to type
G@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: