Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.
From: kees de bussy <keesdebussy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 05:22:51

Hi Ivor,

Thanks for your reply. I have just mounted a shielded silicon hose so that is
done.
But I just don't like a hose pressing on the silencer so I want to create
at least some clearence. At the moment the silencer is even a littlebit pushed
down so there is some leakage of exhaust gas here. This is because the new
hoseprotection
is a bit thicker than I have used before.

I still wonder if I am the only one with this problem or ar my downpipes wrong
manufactured?

Kees de Bussy
PH-SBR

Read this topic online here: