Re: Europa-List: Pilot Handbook for XS tri gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pilot Handbook for XS tri gear
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:09:41

On 2 Feb 2012, at 16:53, skanderup wrote:

> I have made my way through my build and I am now getting close to the stage
> where
I need to spend time on my pilot handbook.

> I have read the standard .pdf on Europa's web page. It does not comply with
> Danish
requirements fully, so I will have to do a lot of editing. I was wondering
if anyone had taken the time to type up the manual - and if I possibly could
have a copy? I guess this is one of those which can take forever...

> Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Allan - don't know what application you use for reading PDFs, but I find this
works
on the Mac with Preview (I try not to use Adobe Reader now as it is very
greedy):

>From the "Edit" menu, choose "Select all", then "Copy"; open a text-editor or
word-processor application; from its "Edit" menu choose "Paste".

That gives me all the existing text ready for editing.

in friendship

Rowland