Re: Europa-List: Smart engine istalled in a EUROPA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Smart engine istalled in a EUROPA
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:44:19

On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:48 AM, uvtreith wrote:

> Sorry for this delay but it takes some time to make the required
> info ready for you.
> Please see attached pictures.
> If you need more info, please feel free and contact me via the forum
> or direct.

Bruno,

Thank you for posting these photos and information on your engine
installation...fascinating. As a fellow alternative engine enthusiast,
I envy you for the technical support you've received from Mercedes and
Otto Funk.

I may be mistaken, but for some reason I seem to recall that your
plane was complete back in 2006...I'm curious if you would be willing
to share a timeline of significant dates of your development test work
between then and now...(?).

Fred