Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:20:05

Steve,

Steve D. is working on transferring the site to a new server.  Not a trivial
operation.
I'm sure he'll have things back up at some point in the near future
and you'll be able to post at that time.  I too have some pics to add to my
albums.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com