Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:48:59
Andreas Doblehof has a very elegant and simple way of rigging his Europa Cl
assic (mono)=0ALast time I met him was at Vorslau in Austria. There might b
e pictures on the forum somewhere?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A_______________________
_________=0A From: Martin Olliver <martflynut@aol.com>=0ATo: europa-list@ma
tronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 13 January 2012, 21:51=0ASubject: Europa-List:
 Re: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)=0A =0A--> Europa-Lis
t message posted by: "Martin Olliver" <martflynut@aol.com>=0A=0AHi Roland.
What type of rigging aid did you purchase? I am thinking of going the solo
rigging route, any other's out there with ideas on the best way to do this?
=0AMartin.=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.ma