Re: Europa-List: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:46:15
Pete,

I hope you are correct.  Perhaps we'll hear from Steve or Jos soon.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Jan 29, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Pete wrote:

> I truly hope it was hacked, and it is not the case that Steve and Jos (after
all their years of work to keep the site going) would simply kill all the data
kindly contributed from many others without notification and offering up the
data to someone else to re-publish!