Re: Europa-List: Radio coax question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Radio coax question
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:08:14
Will-

There are all sorts of grades of RG58AU. Some cable TV companies use it and it
is trash. Radio Shack sells it, and it is trash. Other suppliers sell it and it
is OK. If you don't know the source, it is not worth the risk. I'd either go
with the manufacturer's recommendation or high quality RG-400

Jim Puglise
Europa XS