RE: Europa-List: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Spar socket failure (article in the clubmagazine)
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:54:24
Hi Roland,

I have just re read the article in the Europa Flyer and I think you may
be miss understanding what is written.  You read =9Cthe very last
thing to be done is to push in the main wing pin half way=9D.   In
fact what it actually said is =9Cthe very least that should be
done is to insert the main wing pins half way=9D.

In case this leaves any doubt just follow what the Operators Handbook
says.

I hope this clears up any misinterpretation.

Regards

Pete Jeffers