Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Leaking coolant
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:53:29
Paul,

Yes, I found the clamps section.  There are two styles, one of sheet steel and
one of round steel rod.  Which style are you using successfully and what size?
It will be time to replace the coolant in another 25 hours or so and I would
like to convert to the CTC at that time.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com