Re: Europa-List: RE:

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE:
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:18:54
Pete and all=0AFergus=C2-may not receive Forum messages, he has a=C2-gl
itch=C2-with his mail address so I' forwarded this direct.=0AGraham=0A=0A
=0A________________________________=0A From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talkta
lk.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Thursday, 5 January 2012,
8:45=0ASubject: Europa-List: RE: =0A =0A=0A =0AHi Ferg,=0A=C2-=0AIf it is
 of any interest (it may save you=0Aa lot of searching) we live quite near
London (30 miles) and are going to=0AHelidon on Saturday returning Sunday.
=C2-=C2- If you wish we would be happy to accommodate=0Ayou on Friday n
ight and transport you and the =98Authority=99 to Helidon and b
ack.=0A=C2-=0APete & Sue=0A=C2-=0A=0A________________________________
=0A =0AFrom:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com=0A[mailto:owner-europa-l
ist-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM SINGLETON=0ASent: 05 January
2012 00:19=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASubject: =0A=C2-=0AFergus=0A
Kyle asked me to post this, he has a problem with his email =C2-address b
eing=0Ablocked for some reason, =C2-so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=0A=C2-=0A=9D
=C2-Cheers,=0A=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-The=0AAutho
rity has just announced that we will be attending the dinner on Saturday=0A
night in Hellidon. We have done everything we can so far - ordered the=0Ade
sserts, etc. - have a room for the after-dinner night, attempted to find=0A
Hellidon, sought BritRail advice on how to get there AND failed in=0Amost.
=C2-Travelling light.=0A=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-W
e=0Ahope to travel to London Thursday night, arr=0AFriday morning and wande
r the streets begging and offering advice about Canada . After=0Ahaving mad
e overnight arrangements (Authority hasn=99t clarified that) we plan
on=0Asetting forth for Hellidon Saturday morning. BritRail says we can
=99t get there=0Afrom here, so,=0AAdvice=0Aon travel arrangements is hum
bly sought for two, starting early and planning on=0Acheck-in at the hotel
after 3pm. The hotel says Banbury station is closest and=0ADaventry has no
rail line. Busses are a possibility and we don=99t rule out the=0Abac
k of a hay rick. I invite anyone going who has a clue for London/Hellidon
=0Atravel to reply. I promise to read, comprehend and inwardly digest whate
ver=0Asent and to send results back before Tuesday of next week.=0APending
=0Aclarification by The Authority, any suggestions greatfully received.=0AC
heers,=0AFerg=9D=0A=C2-=0A=C2-=0Ahttp://www.matronics.com/Navigat
or?Europa-List=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com=0Ahttp://www.matronics.com/con
tribution=0A=C2-=0A=0A________________________________=0A =0ANo virus fou
========