No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:19:10
Fergus Kyle asked me to post this, he has a problem with his email =C2-ad
dress being blocked for some reason, =C2-so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=0A=0A=9D
=C2-Cheers,=0A=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-The Authori
ty has just announced that we will be attending the dinner on Saturday nigh
t in Hellidon. We have done everything we can so far - ordered the desserts
, etc. - have a room for the after-dinner night, attempted to find Hellidon
, sought BritRail advice on how to get there AND failed in most.=C2-Trave
lling light.=0A=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-=C2-We hope to t
ravel to London Thursday night, arr Friday morning and wander the streets b
egging and offering advice about Canada. After having made overnight arrang
ements (Authority hasn=99t clarified that) we plan on setting forth f
or Hellidon Saturday morning. BritRail says we can=99t get there from
 here, so,=0AAdvice on travel arrangements is humbly sought for two, starti
ng early and planning on check-in at the hotel after 3pm. The hotel says Ba
nbury station is closest and Daventry has no rail line. Busses are a possib
ility and we don=99t rule out the back of a hay rick. I invite anyone
 going who has a clue for London/Hellidon travel to reply. I promise to rea
d, comprehend and inwardly digest whatever sent and to send results back be
fore Tuesday of next week.=0APending clarification by The Authority, any su
ggestions greatfully received.=0ACheers, Ferg=9D