Re: Europa-List: Flight Simulator X

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flight Simulator X
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:06:07
Hi =0AThe aircraft you mentioned is modelled on G-ROOV however it was devel
oped and programmed by a gent called Frank Elton. =0AFrank very kindly remo
delled the GROOV into my own europa G-BXGG and I would be happy to send thi
s to you if you wish, I would however ask that it is not redistributed or p
laced on the net without both My own and Franks permission! =0APlease let m
e know and I will forward it to you, sometimes the installer packages dont
work so well with FSX installs, but its really easy to place the aircraft m
anually in FSX files without any issues, I can also tell you how to do this
, do you have skype or you can telephone me for instructions... =0Argds=0AD
avid Joyce =0A(the other one)=0A=0A=0ASent to you from David Joyce=0Awww.ea
stmidsspas.com=0Awww.southyorksspas.com=0A =0A=0A__________________________
______=0A From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matro
nics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 31 December 2011, 15:02=0ASubject: Europa-List:
irEupora@sbcglobal.net>=0A=0AFor Christmas I received the FS X.- I got so
me used controls and tried to download the Europa flight program I found on
 flyawaysimulation.com=0A=0AKevin Siggery,co-owner of GROOV is the programm
er.=0A=0AI had trouble downloading the file.- It gave me and error messag
e.=0A=0A- - "Application Install"=0A- - =0ASorry, an error has occu
rred. The application could not be installed- etc.=0A=0ADoes anybody know
 Kevin or is there another program I can install into FSX?=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARe
ad this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p